Mar 20, 2012

For Sale

I have sone bulbs for sale. If you are interested in them, please leave a message. Feel free to ask anything you wonder. This list is renewed casually.
Paypal acount is ready for receiving payment.

species name size(cm) priceUS$/per
Cyrtanthus spiralis 1.2~1.5 20
Cyrtanthus smithiae 1.6~2.0 30
Griffinia espiritensis 2.0~2.5 40
Hippeastrum blossfeldiae 3.0~3.5 18
Hippeastrum calyptratum 2.0~2.2 40
Hippeastrum correiense 3.0~3.5 50

















































5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    May i know if you still have H.correiense offset bulb for sale? I would like to buy 2 bulb from you. I also would like to buy 1 H.stylosum offset bulb. Pls contact me at glamg168@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    May i know if you still have H.correiense offset bulb for sale? I would like to buy 2 bulb from you. I also would like to buy 1 H.stylosum offset bulb. Pls contact me at glamg168@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sorry, i was not notified of your reply until i visit your blog this evening. I live in Singapore. There is no problem for you to send by airmail to Singapore. The customs will not put the bulbs through quarrantine. Please can you communicate with me via my email address : glamg168@gmail.com so that i can respond promptly.

    ReplyDelete